As long as your Revit system meets Autodesk's System Requirements, ModelMedic should work fine (Windows XP Pro 64-bit users see notes below).
ModelMedic 2014 works with
- Autodesk Building Design Suite (Revit) 2014
- Autodesk Revit 2014 (aka Revit "One Box")
- Autodesk Revit Architecture 2014
- Autodesk Revit Structure 2014
- Autodesk Revit MEP 2014
ModelMedic 2013 works with
- Autodesk Building Design Suite (Revit) 2013
- Autodesk Revit 2013 (aka Revit "One Box")
- Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013
- Autodesk Revit Structure 2013
- Autodesk Revit MEP 2013
ModelMedic 2012 works with
- Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
- Autodesk Revit Structure 2012
- Autodesk Revit MEP 2012
- We have no plans to support older versions of Revit.
ModelMedic supports Revit on Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit and Windows XP Professional 32-bit and 64-bit (note that ModelMedic uses Microsoft ReportViewer 2010 to create the exportable reports. The ModelMedic installer includes Microsoft ReportViewer. Although ModelMedic installs and works on Windows XP 64-bit, the report functions do not because Microsoft ReportViewer does not support XP 64-bit). Very few people still use XP 64.
The ModelMedic installer includes and will automatically install the Microsoft ReportViewer 2010 if it is not already installed on you system.
Make certain you temporarily disable your anti-virus program when installing ModelMedic. Backing up your computer hard drive should be a regular process, but you should make a full backup before installing ModelMedic or any software program.
We provide free support for the installation and functionality of the ModelMedic software. We provide this support by email only. Do not call us. We do not provide Revit model analysis or Revit technical support for free. We prefer that you contact your Authorized Autodesk Reseller for Revit support, but we can and do offer Revit technical support on a fee basis. Email us if you want to purchase a Revit support plan from us.